So very tempted… YEEZY Season 2 Suede Sandals – find them here!
Avoiding smaller and impulse purchases during the summer sales means I was able to splurge on these babies. Quality over quantity all the way people!
Gianvito Rossi Colour Blocked Suede Pointed stiletto pump – Yes Please!!
I may have mentioned on a few occasions, that I’m one of those people that doesn’t really like the idea of receiving gifts. It’s not that I don’t like getting spoilt (on the contrary) but I often feel I have so much already that it might be best for my loved ones to ‘save’ their money instead. But this Christmas, I’m secretly happy I got spoilt…
My gifts include: Cotton On Gym Bag and Sports bras, Versace Sunglasses, Rayban Sunglasses, Polar Fitness Tracker, Mimco & Ear Mints Earrings, Candles, Hug mugs, roll-on perfume, lipstick (my fave – Ingot #127), nude eyeshadows, cookbook and Dr Dennis Gross alpha beta peel.
A few of my fail proof gift ideas, for when you’ve got no idea what to give…
1. Candles – I like to stick to light and fresh scents, but just as important is the appearance.
2. Cook Books – There is a cook book for everyone! The entertainer, the time poor, the bloke, the raw foodie, the dessert queen – you get the idea…
3. Deluxe Fruit Boxes – A gift the whole household will enjoy.
4. Hanging Plant – I love the idea of creating a hanging herb garden or edible garden.
5. Homeware – Simple designs and natural materials is my go to – Think wooden, stone, unglazed ceramics etc
6. Baked Goods – Head over to your favourite store and pick a beautiful selction of baked goods. If they don’t do gift packs, buy a cookie jar or line a beauftil box or basket with a pretty tea towel.
7. Tea Set – Alternatively a Coffee, Hot Chocolate, or even a cocktail kit – everyone has a drink if choice
Gift ideas for all the beautiful ladies in your life…
1.George Jensen Alfredo Mother & Child Keyring – Elegant enough to give to a friend, but sentimental enough to give to your mum.
2. Coin Purse (other colour options available) – Inexpesnive (Under $10), cute and useful. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer! Maybe add some scratchies/lottery tickets inside?
3. The Kooples Printed Scarf – You can never get enough printed scarves. This one is a personal fave.
4. Kookai Estela Belt – A classic belt which will get much use over the silly season…
5. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque – LOVE this stuff! In fact most Kiehl’s products are amazing.
6. Marie Claire The Parcel – My beautiful bestie got me this for my birthday this year – it’s the gift that keeps giving!
7. Greer Hoop earrings – The classic hoop with a difference.
8. Artwork: White Sands 2 – Julia Christe, Manhattan – Zoltan Tombor. The ultimate spoil for the cultured type.
9. Celsius Leather Skipping Rope – This chic skipping rope is a great idea for those who travel but still like to keep fit.
10. Benefits lip gloss & mini stain – Again, this is one of my fave beauty products. Moisturising lip gloss without the tacky feeling and enough colour to last for most the day.
11. Sportsgirl Teal Pom Pom – For a touch of frivolity.
12. R4 Fascial Release Roller (in Jade) & DVD – For someone that is starting out in fitness and wants to get serious. This roller will help prevent injury and combat soreness.
13. DVF Fringed Bag – An elegant statement piece for everyday.
A couple of gift ideas for the stylish men in our lives…