The countdown has begun – 10 days before I head to the airport for faraway lands! I’m beyond excited to see faces I haven’t seen in years! AND can’t wait to see my gorgeous girlfriend Donna walk down the aisle to her handsome, soon-to-be hubby (I’m such a mess at weddings and this one will be no different).
The fact I get to continue to explore planet blue for another four weeks after, is just a bonus! Got to make the most of it right.
So, what else has got me ticking today?
1. Modern femininity – love the hair, the single rebellious dark nail and gorgeous dress…
2. This hallway with its vintage lights….
3. Quirky art – love this statement piece…
4. Nails with a difference
5. Listening to…. Rudimental – Rumour Mill
6. Words of the week – Don’t focus on negative things or people, they don’t deserve your attention. Rather, focus on those who love and make you smile – it’s mutually beneficial…
Have a wonderful weekend peeps!!! I’ll see you Monday – Mwah! xA
1.leblogdefiancee 2.mydomaine 3.graymalinn 4.belowthemangotree 5.youtube 6.