With an impending trip booked for late next week, I’ve been living day to day with a continuously revolving to-do list. I’m hoping that this weekend bring some calm and organisation, as there is nothing I hate more than that unsettled ‘did I forget something’ feeling before travel. But, if I was to put money on it – there are a few crazy days to come.
So, what’s got me ticking today?
1. This look… Who else but Alexa Chung can make the milkmaid hair look sexy?
2. These floors… seriously d’lish!
3. Swimwear by Bec & Bridge …
4. Green Bags – especially when it’s suede & Balenciaga
5. Listening to Firestone – Kygo Feat Conrad Sewell. Soothing but enough ‘bop’ for a Friday…
6. Wise words of the week. Yup, sometimes we’ve just got to be reminded. I’m still guilty of stressing about the future/what I can’t control…(can you tell from my opening paragraph?)
Peeps, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you all Monday xxA
1. PP Pinterest 2. PP Pinterst 3. Couturing 4.Theyallhateus 5. youtube 6. PP Pinterest