It has been a very busy week for me… and today I’m feeling it (a little under the weather). This weekend I’m hoping to keep it simple – a movie (X+Y if I can convince the husband), maybe some holiday planning and catching up with the family and friends over a meal or two.
Being Friday, what’s got me ticking today?
1. This bronzed beauty…
2. Flats – I need to start looking for a few replacement pairs
3. Manning Cartell at Sydneys MBFWA – I’m slowly catching up on all the shows
4. Furry coats and ribbed tanks…as worn by Daria Werbowy
5. Holidays – Cenote, Mexico will do…
6. Listening to an old music list – playing now Baby Bash performing Suga Suga…
7. Wise words of the week – so very true!
Enjoy your weekend peeps! See you Monday xA
1. Marie Claire UK 2.Teardrop 3. Wearesodroee 4. couturing 5.PP Pinterest 6. Youtube 7.PP Pinterest