A shorter working week doesn’t always mean the week passes quicker. In my case, it has just resulted in longer hours condensed in fewer days. And when there are deadlines or issues you can’t control, even your time off (sleeping hours) become restless.
So as you can imagine, I’m looking forward to some downtime this weekend. The man is away with the lads, which means lots of time with my lovely ladies starting with a movie night tonight, a hens/bachelorette tomorrow and some shopping on Sunday.
Being Friday…what’s got me ticking today?
1. This interview with Chloe Sevigny and the shoot styling…
2. Strawberry vodka… recipe here (thank me later)
3. The Sun – I don’t want it to disappear! I better get onto booking my next holiday…
4. A young SJP… that hair!
5. Listening to Vallis Alps – Young
6. Wise words of the week…
Have a fab weekend peeps! See you Monday xA
1. Netaporter 2. circahappy 3. honey fund 4.thefashion.gr 5.Youtube 6. sailintotheunknown