This morning I’ve woken up without work or chores on my mind (last nights drinks may have helped), but I can’t help already feeling the stress of running about tomorrow and then between the two families on Sunday. Thankfully Monday is a Public holiday, as I’m going to need it!
So, what’s got me ticking today?
1. Model Sasha Luss and her cute ears,
2. Natural indigo blue eggs – yet to dye a few of my own…
3. Aquazzura Wild Thing fringed suede sandals – seriously could shoes get any better?
4. Boho dresses …
5. Listening to King by Years & Years
6. Words of the week and words I certainly live by. The idea of holding on to things from the past, is a burden I don’t want in life. Just let yourselves free people – you’ll be a lot happier…
Have a wonderful weekend peeps. If you’re celebrating Easter – hope it’s a beautiful time with family and friends… and for those that don’t, go create some mischief. See you Monday xox A
1.Whatawhore 2.Homewithher 3.Netaporter 4.Zara 5.Youtube 6.Pinterest