Sleep-ins, brunch and dinner dates, friends and shopping is how I want to be spending my weekend. However, my growing chores list may have something to say about how this weekend is going to be spent. The oh-so-glamorous grocery run, cleaning, washing, ironing and a little work in the office too. But hey, after the already full week I’ve had – dinner dates, Ed Sheeran in concert and The Royal Easter Show, I can’t complain.
So, What’s got me ticking today?
1. This pic – because I’m having a ‘I want to live in a t-shirt and underwear’ kinda day… (if only my ass looked that good!)
2. We all have our grammar pet peeves – read 20 common grammar mistakes that almost everyone gets wrong
3. Amazing carpeted staircase…
4. Grey grey grey….loving it at the moment
5. Chilling to Vance Joy – Georgia
6. Wise words of the week…
Have a wonderful weekend peeps! See you Monday – Mwah! xA
1.polishedtoperfection 2.litreactor 3.archilovers 4.Pinterest 5. YouTube 6.quotasis