This week has felt like a continuous blur (I won’t bore you with the details) however I’m looking forward to slowing things right down starting with tonight – dinner with friends from Taiwan at Sydney Icebergs restaurant, which overlooks the “world-famous” Bondi Beach.
I figured mixing a little ‘tourist’ with some ‘glam’ is the perfect night out for visitors.
So, what else has got me ticking today?
1. Alexa Chung @ London Fashion Week
2. Dusty grey nails
3. The cutest of scissors – purchase here
4. Wanting to be back on Holidays… and look like below whilst on them hehehe;
5. Listening to Grace Mitchell – Maneater forgot how good this was (yup, a cover of Hall & Oates hit from 1982)
6. Prettiest of words…
Have an awesome weekend peeps! See you Monday xA
1. harpers bazaar 2. makenna–alyse 3. douglasandbec 4.tierdropp 5.Yourtube 6. Polished Presence Pinterest