Lets be honest, Valentines day is for the ladies. Yes, its commercial but every woman loves being spoilt and reminded she is special. For the Fellas’ struggling with ideas – take note!
1. A gift for her and you – L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Esma stretch lace chemise
2. Bella Freud Scented Candle – something little and practical for those that have seen many a valentine.
3. Byredo Perfumes are just magic! If she’s got a few too many [perfumes] try a beautiful scented lotion – Byredo Gypsy Water Body Lotion
4. For the lady that likes a sexy look, but likes a little cover up too – ASOS Strappy Teddy
5. Michael Kors Horn Bracelet – horns are a symbol that ward off ‘evil’ in many cultures. This bracelet can protect your lady whilst you’re not around…
6. Tickets to the theatre
7. Roses last a week if you’re lucky. Serge Lutens – La Fille de Berlin perfume smells just like a beautiful bouquet of red roses but last a lot longer.
8. Need to wow your lady? Try vintage or limited edition jewellery – like this vintage Hermes Gold Horse Cuff
9. A night in with popcorn, chick flicks and candles
10. Joint cooking classes – Chocolate making sounds like fun if you’re in Sydney try here, here, here or here
11. Let this jumper send your message … WildFox Feeling Loved V Neck Jumper
12. Calvin Klein ‘Return’ Polished Pendant – elegant pendant necklace for everyday wear.
13. Pack a picnic; A bottle of Champagne and cheeses, a roast chicken and salad or visit your gourmet grocers (David Jones Food Court – hello!) and buy a selection of pre-made yummies.
14. Chasers of the Light – Poems from the typewriter series by Tyler Knott Gregson – Trust me! Highlight a few of your favourite poems and read them to her!
15. Witchery Clutch for the practical girl