A not so glamorous weekend of work awaits me – brainstorming sessions and business planning (insert sigh) but it has to be done. Hopefully there will be some time for dinner dates, frivolous conversation over coffee and a little bit of doing absoluely nothing before the already very congested diary week ahead begins.
So what are the things making me tick today?
1. This simple white outfit – wish I could pull this off… yes ‘wish’ is the key word hehe
2. This red & green colour combination, particularly the vibrancy in this image
3. This image of a young Kate Moss – stunning
4. Macrame Decor – wondering if I can make one of these babies…
5. Listening to Sigma ft Paloma Faith – Changing. Loving the bright imagery…
6. Words of the week
Hope you have a fantastic weekend peeps! See you Monday x A
1. Polished Presence Pinterest 2.remain simple 3. maidensydeny 4. crafturday 5. Youtube 6. lalatomtom