I’ve been craving warmer weather, short shorts and big bright bold colours, everything I can’t have at the moment. Wishful thinking has got me yearning for another summer getaway and the below… well, they’re the things that have got me ticking today.
1. The Seafolly spring/summer 2014-15 campaign featuring Martha Hunt – see more here
2. Freja Beha Erichsen in Glamour France August 2014 by Fred Meylan
3. Matching shoes and bag, and these bright green outdoor chairs
4. Listening to John Martin’s acoustic version of Love Louder
5. Words of the week – yup, I am totally weird in person…
Have a great weekend peeps. I’m hoping to spend some quality time with the man this weekend before he’s off camping with his mates. See you Monday xA
~ My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, the family and friends of the Malaysian airlines flight 17 tragedy. Devastating news with serious international implications.
1. HarpersBaazar.com.au 2. Polished Presence Pinterst – Photography 3. style.com 4. You Tube 5. heladodenata