As many of you would already know, one of my favourite things to do over the weekend is trawl local markets. This weekend, I will be on the other end…selling some of my pre-loved clothing, books, accessories, furniture and bric-a-brac all in the hopes of decluttering our new home. Here’s hoping the weather holds up!
So, What’s got me ticking this Friday?
1. The stunning long and lean silhouettes of the Burberry Resort 2015 collection
2. Crochet skirts and coconut water…
3. Bopping to ‘Nobody to love’ by Sigma…
4. Bright and semi-sheer lip colour
5. Statement shades by Quay Australia (a serious steal at ridiculous prices)…
6. Words of the week
Have a wonderful weekend peeps! I have a feeling I’ll be needing another weekend to recover from this one.
See you Monday x A
P.S Happy 4th July for those who celebrate
1. The fashion Section 2. MaidenSydney 3.Youtube 4. Letitbe 5. quayeyeware 6. model gossip