So the journey has begun…a trip to Europe for our good friends English country-side wedding (beyond excited) via our old home – Singapore. We actually landed in Singapore yesterday afternoon and have already spent the first evening catching up with friends and getting up to our usual shenanigans. Looking forward to a few more days of this, before setting off on Sunday, UK bound.
So, what’s got me ticking today?
1. Loads of jewellery in Emerald Green – my fave colour!
2. Spicy Michelada cocktail
3. This image of Columbine in Positano (my biggest girl/blogger crush). Uber cool…
4. Listening to Mr Probz – Waves Robin Schulz remix
5. Words of the week – Hell yeah! Here’s to 6 weeks of adventure…
Have a fabulous weekend peeps! See you Monday x A
1. frankieheartsfashion 2. columbinesmille 3. versesfrommykitchen 4.YouTube 5. modernhepburn