This week has vanished faster than sand through an open hand… and it won’t be slowing down any time soon. The top priority has been finalising our Europe trip (which at the moment is only half booked with less than a month to go! stressing much?) & home hunting. In amidst all of this; Easter, work, a huge list of mandatory tasks/errands as well as day to day life… can’t help but question why I do this to myself. On a positive its Friday! and the things that have got me ticking today?
1. Anne.V – the New York based Model. She’s all that…
2. Mexican street inspired corn (I’m kind-of nuts about corn) and this yummy recipe can be found here
3. Bikes… I thought I was over the idea, but this cute lemon one makes me want one even more
4. Listening to My Love by Route 94 feat: Jess Glynne
5. Words of the week…
Have a great weekend peeps! See you Monday xxA
1. The Coveteur 2. A house in the hills 3. Apartment 34 4. You Tube 5. Etc