Feeling a little sentimental today (geez, wonder why) . Things that have got me ticking today include;
1. This photo. At first glance, I thought it looked like the beginning of a heated exchange, but the more I look at it, the more I love it – his hand, the way he’s looking at her…not so sinister after all.
2. Not one for big Valentines day gestures, these felt hearts are a cute little DIY that put a smile on my dial…
3. Chris Martin on Gwyneth Paltrow being the inspiration for ‘Fix You’. I know all too well the feeling of wanting to ‘fix’ a loved one. I also know the pain – needing to be held, needing to be fixed. I suppose these words make me thankful for the special people in my life that have always been there…. (it also make Gywyeneth and Chris all the more real).
4. Listening to the sweet sounds of Atlas Hand by Benjamin Francis Leftwich
5. Oh how I love and resonate with the words of the week…
Happy Valentines peeps! This day may have originated for lovers, but I think it should extend to all those you love. Have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday x A.