Although it is only five days till Christmas, I’m finding myself thinking about the gorgeous Sydney Summer (fingers crossed) instead of the festive season itself. Freshly cut grass under my toes, gazing at the endless blue sky, devouring ice cream on the back porch, long days at the beach, al fresco dinging with friends, and so the list goes on!
It’s easy to see where my Friday Inspiration stems from, or could it be the contrary?
1. Vintage Signage – especially loving the Be-Bop’s diner signage in Mendocino, California
2. The sorbet colour trend for next Spring/Summer…particularly love the colours at Burberry Prorsum SS14
3. This divine looking Frozen Christmas pudding – recipe here. Perfect for the Aussie heat!
4. This gorgeous face – the hair, makeup and nail colour, total perfection
5. Listening to Tom Odell’s Another Love
6. Wise words of the week – I’m sure good old Saint Nick would agree
Have a wonderful & productive weekend peeps! Hope the final lead up to Christmas isn’t too stressful! See you Monday xxA
1. Vanda Vintage Pinterest 2. metro.co.uk 3. Donna Hay 4. Polished Presence Pinterest 5.You Tube 6. Tinywhitedaisies