I love prints, particularly animal prints…here are a couple of my favourite accessories and clothing items available at the moment. They are all fun, sophisticated and classic when worn correctly.
Karen Millen Dress, Yves Saint Laurent Bag, Saba Zebra Jumper, H&M Blouse, Valentino Zebra print Shoes, BCBG Max Azria Ring.
How to wear Animal prints:
1. Head to Toe is a no-no.
2. Size of print matters;
- If you’re a larger girl; wearing a larger print will only accentuate your size, as will wearing small prints. You’re best to stick to a medium size print.
- Smaller women; you’re best in small – medium size prints.
- Medium framed women – medium to large prints suit you best.
3. Print on Print can work;
- BUT it is risky business. If you’re a beginner, stick with one item.
- For the more adventurous ladies, just ensure one print is significantly larger than the other.
4. For a classic look – match animal prints in a medium colour contrast or choose colours used in the print itself.
5. Avoid Animal prints in shiny fabrics (applies to clothing only).